Mardave/Kamtec Mini Rules (Click HERE)
Racing is held most Tuesday evenings from 7:00pm until approximately 10:00pm.
We usually finish racing by about 10:00pm but help is required for packing up.
- Racing is held at Fenton Manor Sports Complex (For a Google Map Click HERE) or see our location page.
- We are situated in the main Sports Hall in Arena C.
- Plenty of parking available via the main car park.
- You may use the staff car park (by the big doors outside Arena C) for unloading and loading ONLY.
- PLEASE NOTE: Vehicles must not be left on the staff car park as they may get a Parking Ticket and you will have to pay for your own ticket as the club cannot accept responsibility for the cost of your fine.
- Refreshments are available.
Alcoholic and soft drinks available from on site facilities.
Food is also available from the cafe.
- PLEASE NOTE: No glass containers should be brought into the arena.
We are a Club that races electric Radio Control Cars.
Most types of on-road car are raced for example, 1/10 Tourers, Mini (Mardave/Kamtec), 1/12 Scale, etc.
- All racing is done on carpet in an area of approximately 18×25 metres.
- Personal transponders are to be used as we do not have any to loan.
- Track layout generally changes every 4-5 weeks, (3 Tracks per 14 week season).
- Pitting tables are supplied with plenty of 240v electrical points.
- All ages are catered for varying from the young to mature.
- Any skill level accommodated for.
- 3 seasons a year with 14 Rounds each and the best 10 counting.
- Entry to the venue is from 7:00pm and all racers are required to book in on line in the registration section above
- Racing Starts from approximately 7:30pm
We are a B.R.C.A. affiliated club, but with the emphasis on fun keeping our rules to a user friendly level.
Visitors that do not follow these rules may be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- Any 12v lead acid batteries must be in a container e.g. bucket or similar.
- All LIPO type batteries, ONLY to be charged in the appropriate bags.
- Practice before first race, if time allow, drivers must be on the rostrum.
- Only drivers participating in the current race are allowed onto the rostrum during the race.
- All drivers/substitute marshalls must provide their own Hi-Viz waistcoat for marshalling.
- All previous race drivers must marshal the race following the race after theirs unless otherwise requested. For any reason you cannot marshal you must inform race control.
- Appointed marshals only are allowed on the track during a race and must wear an Hi-Vis vest. It is the drivers responsibility to provide their own Hi-Vis vest.
- If you are a new driver, you are allowed to race a maximum of 3 meetings during a 6 week period, starting at the time of your first meeting. For insurance purposes you must there after become a member of the B.R.C.A.. All racers must have BRCA full membership when not classed as a new driver. This is done online at the BRCA.org
- Any person wishing to be trackside but not racing must have BRCA non-driving membership. This does not entitle you to race or drive cars but is designed for parents of racers/pit crew/substitute marshalls. This is done online at the BRCA.org
- PLEASE NOTE: The venue is used by the general public and we are unable to police everybody who enters the arena, therefore all equipment etc. is bought into the arena at you own risk.
- No using the track carpet for the burning off of tyre additive.
- All drivers and their associates must behave in an orderly manner at all times.
StokeRCMCC may take photos, video or live stream at their meetings. These images may be used by StokeRCMCC to share news, publicise and promote the club. Images may also be used in press releases, printed publicity and published on StokeRCMCC’s Facebook and other social media sites.
If you do not wish for you or your child to be photographed or filmed, please speak to one of the committee who will make sure not to include you or your child in the photographs or video.
If live streaming takes place, it will only be of the track action and will not cover the pit area. If you would like to see your images, or would like us to delete them, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- Race fees – Race fees from February 1st 2022 is £7 for Members and £9 for Non-members per class for everybody.